Envy A Pity

If Ben Stiller and Jack Black’s new comedy Envy is “the most Jewish film of all time,” as proposed by our friends at SomethingJewish, dude, we’re in trouble.

Filed under *Uncategorized

9 Responses to “Envy A Pity”

1. Yeah, I don’t get this either. Might as well dub every movie Ben Stiller makes with any other Jew as the “Most Jewish Movie Ever.” Makes little sense to me…

Esther · May 4th, 2004 at 11:52 am
  2. But sure, we can raise the bar a little higher than Ben Stiller, maybe. Like up to Barry Levinson at least…

Zionista · May 4th, 2004 at 1:02 pm
  3. Eventually, Ben Stiller will be the Jew with the most movies.

Golem · May 5th, 2004 at 2:37 am
  4. The funny thing is hes not even Jewish

j · May 5th, 2004 at 8:04 am
  5. He can be an honorary ‘member’ as long as his pipik is kosher.

Golem · May 5th, 2004 at 8:42 am
  6. I got my anatomy mixed up.
    I should have written:
    He can be an honorary ‘member’ as long as his putz is kosher.

Golem · May 5th, 2004 at 8:51 am
  7. Ben Stiller is Jewish. Him dad is Jewish and his mom converted to Judaism and he had a bar mitzvah.

KL · May 5th, 2004 at 3:37 pm
  8. She did not have an orthodox conversion therefore hes not Jewish according to Halacha. And having a Bar Mitzvah never made anyone Jewish.

Anonymous · May 7th, 2004 at 5:47 am
  9. Is Ben Stiller really a jew?

Someone · November 7th, 2005 at 9:24 am