Golem rocks. In my underwear.

Golem. Where the men wear women’s panties, the women wear mens’, and the Extra Action Marching Band pretty much takes it all off. These shots from Thursday night’s incredibly off the hook San Francisco Vodka Latke gig. Golem played the second half of their set al fresco.

golem

More Golem here. More Chanukah panties here. Videos from the party here.

(And yes, all parties consented to being portrayed here in their skivvies.)

Filed under Fashion, Music

18 Responses to “Golem rocks. In my underwear.”

1. Golem? Sounds and looks more like Sodom.

DeisCane · December 18th, 2006 at 6:11 am
  2. Sure does DeisCane. And Sodom sure looks like it has some hot action going on, sh*t.

mikey d. · December 18th, 2006 at 9:29 am
  3. Hopefully not as hot as the real Sodom. :-P

DeisCane · December 18th, 2006 at 9:31 am
  4. What’s so ‘hot’ (or fun) about a party where everyone is drunked/drugged up so much that their frontal lobes get lazy and they act like animals sniffing at each other’s crotches?

How many liters of vomitus came up after this event, and is that the standard for our sense of enjoyment?

How about this standard, instead: Would I want my grandparents and my grandkids to sit in a room together, watching a video of me screeching because some schmo has hung his shlong out, or ’cause I’ve traded used underwear?

miri · December 18th, 2006 at 10:42 am
  5. Where can I get underwear with quotes from the Koran or a picture of Mohammed’s face on the crotch?

J · December 18th, 2006 at 11:33 am
  6. J,

I’m wearing them now.

EV · December 18th, 2006 at 11:58 am
  7. All the Scotch in the world will not be enough to wash that image out of my head:)

J · December 18th, 2006 at 12:13 pm
  8. Shouldn’t it be a pe instead of a shin?

Or do you only ship those to Israel?

themicah · December 18th, 2006 at 2:21 pm
  9. Anybody know where I can get those Nes Gadol Haya Sham undies?

IB · December 18th, 2006 at 2:25 pm
  10. www.jewishfashionconspiracy.com

And we know about the pay. We hear from 12 Israelis everyday and we LOVE them, but we are diaspora centric. Smooches from Sodom.

sarah · December 18th, 2006 at 2:30 pm
  11. I would buy them if you switched it to “po”. Otherwise I don’t think it makes sense. And I don’t want my Israeli boyfriend thinking about anything whatever “miracles” he experienced back in the Eretz.

Siviyo · December 18th, 2006 at 11:40 pm
  12. it doesn’t make sense to you, sure, but it makes sense to the hordes of jewish college students who are my customers, and who grew up with a dreidel that has a shin on it.

religious jews never buy my stuff anyway, they just give me grief about whether it tznius or not. i stopped trying to market to them ages ago.

sarah · December 19th, 2006 at 2:13 am
  13. (btw, that comment was meant with a smile, not a snark.)

sarah · December 19th, 2006 at 2:13 am
  14. The dude on the left looks like Rhys Ifans in Notting Hill.

DeisCane · December 19th, 2006 at 8:31 am
  15. And the point of selling “jewish” underwear is….. “irony” I suppose? Or just money?

Eric · December 19th, 2006 at 5:23 pm
  16. oh, it’s just money.

sarah · December 19th, 2006 at 6:57 pm
  17. Money? What an outrage!

david smith · December 20th, 2006 at 1:24 am