Mazal Tov to Drew and Kelly!

We’re just returning from the beautiful simcha of Last Trumpet‘s wedding at DeCordova Museum in Lincoln, MA. After a brief sunshower, we enjoyed amazing food and danced to the funky rhythms of SoulFarm.

Drew & Kelly

IMG_6134.JPG
In this picture: Ruby K, TheWanderingJew, Last Trumpet, Shamir Power, and MH.

Have fun in Amsterdam, and then Israel!

Filed under Jewschool, Simchas

8 Responses to “Mazal Tov to Drew and Kelly!”

1. Because I cannot believe no one has shouted in joy, let me be the first (and say it again) – Mazel Tov to you both!!

shamirpower · July 2nd, 2007 at 12:41 pm
  2. Er, the above comment was by me, not Shamir. I didn’t realise she was still logged in…

feygele · July 2nd, 2007 at 12:42 pm
  3. mazal tov u’mazal tov! lemme know if you’re gonna have sheva brochas in nyc. i’ll be there.

Mobius · July 2nd, 2007 at 2:12 pm
  4. Mazal tov, and ditto to Mobius!

BZ · July 2nd, 2007 at 2:31 pm
  5. We’re headed to Europe tomorrow for a bit, and we’ll be doing back to back weeks at NHC tute and Elat Chayyim so we can celebrate with everyone before we head to haaretz.

LastTrumpet · July 2nd, 2007 at 3:37 pm
  6. i won’t be at EC. i dropped out on thursday. :(

Mobius · July 2nd, 2007 at 5:54 pm
  7. Next stop on the perpetual simcha train: TOOT Tute!!!!

It was lovely. Mazel tov!

Ruby K · July 2nd, 2007 at 6:39 pm