If Juno were Jewish…

Jewno directed by Stephen J Levinson. The Shushan Channel is back for it’s sixth year. Created by Daily Show writer Rob Kutner and now in collaboration with writers from The Simpsons, Dennis Miller Live and more, The Shushan Channel is a comedic retelling of the story of Esther, as seen through the lens of current TV hits like Lost, American Idol and Ugly Betty. This year don’t miss House-man, MD, DeadVood, Grogger of Love, To Catch a Jewhater and Imperial Gladiators, scripted by professional comedy writers and performed by hilarious comedians and actors, including The Daily Show’s Aasif Mandvi. All this, plus a video monologue rant by everyone’s favorite “pissed-off optimist”—Lewis Black!

6 Responses to “If Juno were Jewish…”

1. Wow! That’s actually J.K. Simmons!

Max "Bunny" Sparber · March 16th, 2008 at 7:26 pm
  2. Very nice!!

chillul Who? · March 16th, 2008 at 8:56 pm
  3. that was awesome

mobius · March 16th, 2008 at 10:11 pm
  4. Do they put all the videos on line after Purim? I’m dying to see their ‘Deadvood.’ I have a Sol Starr obsession.

rokhl · March 17th, 2008 at 8:48 am
  5. You don’t have to be Jewish to find that funny – that was great! Keep ‘em coming.

Laura · April 1st, 2008 at 12:45 pm
  6. Having just seen Juno and then to see this was a hoot.
    Loved it.