From the Agriprocessor PR machine:
You are invited to join a select group of community leaders at an
URGENT LEADERSHIP MEETING on
THE REALITIES AT POSTVILLE
A. What is the truth behind the troubles at Agriprocessors?
B. Is there a potential for a kosher meat crisis in America?
C. What steps were taken at Agriprocessors following the raid on May 5th?
D. What can be done to stop the slander and vilifications against Agriprocessors
On Tuesday Evening June 24th at
At the Bnai Zion
136 East 39th Street
(corner Lexington Avenue)
The briefers will include:
Nathan Lewin Esq.
Rabbi Menachem M. Weissmandl
Local community activists from Postville
Kosher food industry leaders
IT IS CRUCIAL THAT YOU TAKE THE TIME TO LEARN THE
TRUTH ABOUT AGRIPROCESSORS!
Please RSVP: Eda at LUBICOM Marketing Consulting 718.854.4450,
Or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
You’re invited! Make sure you get your questions answered about:
- Why a dozen children between the ages of 13 and 17 were arrested at the plant on a schoolday
- Why there were 39 plant-safety violations at the Postville plant in March.
- Why a temp agency hired after the raid pulled out its workers due to safety concerns.
- Why there is a brand new homeless problem in Postville.
- Why Agriprocessors won’t release a statement about its worker protection policy.
- Why Agriprocessors won’t make its compliance efforts transparent to the public.
- Why Agriprocessors continues to recruit in Guatemalan newspapers.
- Why efforts to create an ethical kashrut industry have been compared to Nazi tactics.