Please Cher (ha) this last video by SchlepLabs

Filed under Politics

8 Responses to “Please Cher (ha) this last video by SchlepLabs”

1. Am I missing a reference or did Kathy Griffin criticize Republicans by saying, “They are basically acting like a bunch of gypsies, tramps, and thieves?” It’s at the 1:30 mark. It’s one thing to say “gyped” without knowing the origin of the word, but to put “gypsy,” and for, that matter “tramp,” in the same category as “thieves” is offensive. I replayed that part to see if there was supposed to be some irony or intentional edginess, but it’s lost on me.

Does this video really belong on this site?

Dan Ab · November 3rd, 2012 at 11:40 pm
  2. “Gypsies, Tramps, and Thieves” is one of Cher’s most famous songs.

Mike · November 4th, 2012 at 1:55 am
  3. ok, now I feel a bit stupid. Next time I’ll remember to google or at least think before midnight commenting, particularly of a song I’ve heard before.

Dan Ab · November 5th, 2012 at 7:48 am
  4. Now that you put this here, why don’t you put up a commercial for the republicans or are you showing your prejudice?

Larry Cohen · November 5th, 2012 at 1:28 pm
  5. Prejudice = to pre judge. Where’s the prejudice?

ML · November 5th, 2012 at 1:34 pm
  6. And when has Jewschool or Kung Fu Jew ever claimed to be nonpartisan?

dlevy · November 5th, 2012 at 10:16 pm
  7. Obama 2012! Although Jewschool doesn’t make such endorsements and I’m not speaking for the editorial board.

Although regular newspapers do that sort of thing and I’ve often wondered if we would do so if it interested us. Thoughts, hevre?

Kung Fu Jew 18 · November 6th, 2012 at 5:29 pm
  8. P.S. You’re welcome to post any link here in the comments if you feel there’s one we should all see, by all means…

Kung Fu Jew 18 · November 6th, 2012 at 5:30 pm