- Single Jewish girls everywhere, we’re sorry to tell you that Zach Braff is no longer on the market. He reportedly asked on-again off-again girlfriend and shiksa goddess Mandy Moore to be his kallah maildle.
- Ashton Kutcher is upset that the producers of his new film The Guardian made him take off his red Kabbalah bracelet in the film. This sounds awfully close to another story about Ashton from a year ago.
- Even Christians don’t like Britney Spears.
- Like father (and mother), like son.
- Last week we told you that Matthew Perry joined the cast of Jewish scribe Aaron Sorkin’s new high-concept TV show. Now comes word that fellow member of the tribe Amanda Peet has signed on.
- Now in theatres: Fateless.
- Now in theatres (in Turkey): Gary Busey stars as a Jewish doctor who steals organs to sell to Israel. Seriously.
Cross-posted on The Yada Blog.