I’m at Isabella Freedman for the summer, interning for Elat Chayyim. So guess what I don’t have time to do for the next three months? Blogging! I’ll do my best to stay on top of things, but chances are I won’t have much opportunity to write. So get used to more Mishegaas posts like this. Hopefully Jewschool’s other contributors will see this as an opportunity to step up their game as I take more of a backseat in this operation.
- The Forward reports that Americans for Peace Now and the Israel Policy Forum are discussing a merger.
- The Economist looks at 40 years of Israeli occupation.
- Reform Judaism looks at Jewish ethics and Israel’s military conduct.
- Brit Tzedek V’Shalom has created a guide for rabbis (PDF) to examine and discuss the 40th anniversary of the Israeli occupation.
- Speaking of BTVS, I will speaking on the opening panel of their conference in DC on June 16.
- Media Matters and Faith in Public Life have released a report on the skewed representation of religion offered by the mainstream media in the US.
- The Israeli-Palestinian Comedy Tour will be returning to Israel on June 6.