Via Andy Bachman:
- JJ Goldberg comments on Kristoff and the anti-AIPAC backlash
- Nathan Guttman joins him.
- AJCommittee’s David Harris chimes in as well.
Elsewhere in la-la land:
- WJC head Edgar Bronfman says he shitcanned Israel Singer for embezzlement. Singer denies the allegation.
- Antisemitism reaches an all-time high in Canada.
- Commentary magazine launched a blog in January and it’s gotten pretty good.
- Tom Delay says he quit the Senate to “fight for Israel.” Am I the only one who thinks Israel has so few friends because of the company it keeps?
And because I think that having your views challenged is important for growth and self-honesty:
- At ShrinkWrapped, a psychoanalyst and right-wing Jewish blogger offers a series of lengthy posts on what he describes as the Jewish Left’s “unconscious courtship with death.” One, two and three. It’s not without its faults, but it’s worth a read.