Some Chanukah Business: Rabbis on E1 Expansion, Hevron, Gaza Youth, Super Power Cameras and More
- Gaza youth breaks out with a ‘manifesto for change: Read this IMMEDIATELY.
- Rabbis: Speak out against E-1 Construction: Americans for Peace Now, JStreet’s Rabbinical Cabinet, and Rabbis for Human Rights-North America have teamed up (maybe for the first time ever?) and written a letter to President Obama and Prime Minister Netanyahu about settlement expansion.
- Israeli Soldier: “Cameras are our kryptonite.’: +972 has a piece on the impact of cameras and photographers on the actions of Israeli soldiers.
- IsraelPalestine Based Photo Collective | Activestills: Activestills is a collective of Israeli and international photographer seeking to bring about social change via photography.
- Conflict Resolution: Let’s Start at Home: Over at the AVODAH blog, Dena Goldstein writes about her work at A Safe Haven, a Chicago organization that helps folks dealing with homelessness, incarceration, and addiction.