- Ironic Sans examines design trends in terrorist logos, with a special focus on Palestinian factions. Commenters demand the Haganah’s addition to the list.
- 40 high-profile Israeli classical musicians signed a petition calling for an end to the occupation.
- In his new book Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why, Bart Ehrman contends that “there are more points of disagreement between [New Testament] manuscripts than there are words in the Gospels.”
- Foreign Policy offers a list of the World’s Stupidest Fatwas.
- Jabotinsky’s grandson hears call for unity in Peres’ observations on the Right and Left’s shared interest in population warfare.
- 10 individuals were indicted at haredi-dominated Touro College in a cash for grades scandal.
- Doctors say that kvetching is self-perpetuating.
- The Religious Action Center has a podcast discussing sexual ethics curriculum and the OU’s obscene anti-contraception propaganda.
- This is what I imagine Judith Weiss and her friends sound like when they’re not simply telling racist jokes.
- Uri Lupolianski says Jews will be the minority in Jerusalem within 10 years. All the more reason to divide Jerusalem along Route 1…
- Shas MK Eli Yishai says he’ll indict Steimatzky for holding its Harry Potter launch on Shabbos.
- The Reform movement has launched a massive aliyah campaign.
- Israeli scouts snubbed a Muslim American scout troop at an interfaith scout pow-wow, after offering a gaudy display of Zionist nationalism.
- And now, the jPhone:
I only think it’s funny cuz I love Yisrael Campbell.